View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pennion
Officer

re: About DOTN

Dag

Might want to update the "About DOTN" page. I was mucking about and found a few errors that need to be updated. Kinship house location comes to mind, officer roster, etc ... 

Also might want to put out another email about getting your banner pics submitted, or be left out. Tell em how, where to submit em. 

re: About DOTN

OK, cleaned it up as well as I could for now.  Check it out.  I will need all officer names or just remove that.

re: Officer's

Well you can sort the ROSTER by guild ranks and all the officers will be first. I did it, it was 3 1/2 pages worth of names. I would only put the ones in that are "claimed", and you prolly know which toons belong to which players better than I. Like under Leader you can put all your 306 toons in, I know I only have 2 Pennion and jaguwarez. Maybe we have too many officers, I know you did it so everyone has recruiting ability. Perhaps we can demote some that do not play that much anymore, or at all? You just did a purge of those that had not played in 100 days or more, I forget when you did that, but I would give em 30 more days and start demoting back to recruit perhaps. Your call

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum