View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pennion
Officer

re: DOTN CALENDAR

If you have an Event, Deed, Instance, Warband, Roving Threat, Quest, etc ... you want to see on the calendar or need help with, send me (Pennion) or (Gurthaeng/Mormagil) an INGAME email with the details and I/we will try to get it posted on the calendar in a timely fashion (life depending, we both have demanding jobs). I/we need details such as what, where, when, how many you think you will need, etc ... If no one signs up from the calendar, we will try to get it done ADHOC on the day of the event (that means grab people that are free and willing to help out). Keep in mind, that does not always work out, and the event will be canceled. 

If you look through the calendar on the website, and see an event you want to get in on, then sign up. But only if you are sure you WILL BE THERE. We found in most cases when an event gets full up, people stop signing up for that particular event, which causes an event to get canceled because of no shows, when there were others who might have signed up. I will see if there can be a standby list on first sign up basis. If an event gets canceled for one reason or another, and I remember, I will try to get it rescheduled, if you still want it done. 

Keep an eye on the calendar widget, you will see a list of the most current and upcoming events scheduled. Just click the event you are interested in and read about/sign up for that event. easy peasy.

If you do not have the calendar widget, look at the top of the website, up there, see that icon that says "EDIT WIDGETS", hmmmm ... think you might find it there? You can add and remove widgets, move them around to your liking and make the website look like you want. Don't fret, it only affects what YOU see, not everyone else. You're not going to break anything, play with it have fun. 

Dag and others will try to clean up the website in the upcoming days, to make it more navigable, generate traffic, etc ... It's a good source of information. You do not need to check it daily, but at least once a week, just to keep up to speed on upcoming events. It only takes a few min to see new stuff posted, respond, ask questions, etc ... A good time certainly is when there is a server patch/update going on, you were going to play anyway, right. That's how you knew the server was down lol

REMEMBER: The website is for everyone, so if you're not sure, ask ... 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum